Thursday, March 22, 2012

Food for Thought

I, personally, live for projects and to stay busy.  I also love all things encompassing the art of photography - including the geeky and technical side that may leave you snoozing.  But I can't resist sharing this little experiment with you!  So please indulge me with a few minutes of your time.

Have you ever wondered what your prints look like compared to how the photographer intended and artistically edited them to appear?  Consider this post:  prints demystified.  Stay with me here...  I sent a photo to some labs to see what differences there were between the prints and how it compared to my original.  And here it is - da, da, da-da...


The purpose of this post is to enlighten those that may be unaware of the varying results among some of the commonly used photo labs.  When you purchase a print through your photographer, you can trust that it is printed on quality paper and its intended appearance is exactly what you get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment